Thursday, September 13, 2012

Destination Recover(ed): Day 29

September 13, 2012

What I don't miss about my eating disorder: Being afraid to accept being loved because I didn't believe I deserved it. Now, I have a better understanding of where I have been in my life, and the things and trauma that have happened to me. I deserve to be loved, either way, I know that now. And there is a crap ton of love all around me, unconditional love, I believe it was there all the time, I just couldn't ever see it before this journey.

What I'm not going to miss about my eating disorder: Have I mentioned that I despise Make Ups? Because today my Not Going To Miss is: Not Drinking Ensures when I need to. I HATE making them up. So, when this part is over, the fucking around with my intake, when I no longer require 'monitoring', I won't miss it. I won't miss needing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment