Monday, October 22, 2012

Destination Recover(ed): Day 668

What I'm not going to miss about my eating disorder: Having to spend my days in bed because I'm too tired to do anything else. I would so much rather be out and about, having fun, enjoying the rainy Fall weather. I would rather feel good and not sick today. Luckily I have a stack of good movies to watch and meds that are making me feel better. I'm not going to miss getting back on track because I'll just be on track all the time. Fighting an eating disorder seems so much harder than having an eating disorder, but then I just have to remember that it took me 20 years to get this sick and I'm not going to be recovered overnight. I'm much stronger than I was 2 years ago, in my body and especially my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment