Friday, August 24, 2012

Destination Recover(ed): Day 9

August 24, 2012

What I DON'T MISS about my eating disorder: You know what I really don't miss? Feeling incapable. Being so completely blinded by my eating disorder that I couldn't even comprehend the fact that life existed outside of the realm that was my eating disorder. I lived in a house for 9 years and never once realized the wallpaper in the bathroom was bamboo.

What I'm NOT GOING TO MISS about my eating disorder: Not being allowed to go to work. I mean vacation is nice and all but when you're on "vacation" you're supposed to go somwhere fun in the sun and laugh and frolic and play... somewhere like Disneyland! I definitely don't see Minnie Mouse running around here. No, this is definitely NOT Disneyland. Unless you consider Ramey Nutrition the Magic Kingdom and Scarlett is secretly Walt Disney...

No comments:

Post a Comment