Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Destination Recover(ed): Day 13

August 28th, 2012

What I'm DON'T MISS about my eating disorder: I don't miss not being serious about my recovery. I don't miss going to therapy because I had to be there. I don't miss playing the games and manipulating my doctors and treatment teams. I don't miss when I wasn't consistent with my feeding tube or intake. I don't miss the days before I decided to start this incredible journey to be recover(ed).

What I'm NOT GOING to miss about my eating disorder: Effing night sweats. I suppose it's a great indication that my body is responding to recovery but waking up in so much sweat the I'm literally swimming in my bed ...it's so gross and disgusting and uncomfortable. And I don't even know how to swim! Nope, not going to miss this part.

No comments:

Post a Comment