Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Other Medical Nutrition Therapy – Seattle


Medical nutrition therapy I provide at Ramey Nutrition includes pre-natal, post-natal, Crohn’s disease, Irritable bowel syndrome, allergies, Celiac disease, and many more nutrition related medical issues. Due to extensive study on medical nutrition therapy, I understand the emotional impact any one of these conditions have on you and your loved ones.
Feelings associated with your diagnosis need to be acknowledged in order to truly move through it and beyond. Often grief and pain accompany serious diagnoses, and if processed well, can be healed.
More important than anything else, I need to understand what’s important to you. For example, if anyone took away my coffee and said it was healthier, I would have no reason to come back. Coffee is part of my daily life, and if a professional doesn’t understand that, I need to find someone who does. In our consultations, we address goals your doctor wants you achieve and break them down into smaller more manageable steps that fit in with your lifestyle. We problem solve together to come up with solutions. Often times, based on the questions I ask, you will come up with your own solutions and end up healing yourself.
My number one concern is trust building and creating easy, highly manageable solutions. Sign up for my free newsletter to stay informed.

No comments:

Post a Comment