Monday, September 19, 2011

Testimonial from Ramey Nutrition Patient (no longer:)

I just wanted to thank you so much for being a huge part of my life’s journey, especially during a season that was very rough. Three years ago today was the LAST time I ever binged/purged. There were times that I couldn’t believe that I’d be on “the other side,” but you always believed. I am so thankful for you and the work that you do. The tools you’ve equipped me with, I will use for the rest of my life. Your encouragement and practice have helped me view my life as a redemption song (in progress). I know that God has used you to help me heal and transform and I am eternally grateful. I no longer look back at the woman struggling with bulimia with contempt, I look back with compassion.
Ramey Nutrition Patient with History of Bulimia

No comments:

Post a Comment