Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Ramey Nutrition's Rachel Myhre, MS, RD, CD

  • "When I first came to Ramey and met Rachel, I was understandably tentative opening up to a stranger about such a painful thing like an eating disorder. However, Rachel approached the relationship at the same pace as me, and I quickly realized how safe and cared for I felt. She is professional and personal at the same time. She's my dietitian, but she is also my friend and ally. Each session with her is different, but I always have something to think about or work on when I leave, and no matter how hard it was, I always know that her intention is to help me get better. Though recovery has felt impossible at times, with Rachel as my provider and the Ramey team by my side, I know it will be a reality for me soon." -Recently Recovered Patient TF

No comments:

Post a Comment