Tuesday, February 10, 2015

WELCOME TO RAMEY NUTRITION BY SCARLETT RAMEY, MS, RD, CD



The passion that comes from working with geniuses, which most of my patients are, is immeasurable.
Witnessing the healing process they own is the primary reason I opened this clinic. My patients achieve results due to choices we make together. They are on their own time line for long and short-term goals, and I always go at their pace, not mine. Food issues I am faced with usually have a story behind them, and working through that story leads my patients to eating disorder recovery, weight management goals, diabetes management, and medical nutrition solutions. Trust is the “how” of what I do. Changing food in someone’s life can be highly detrimental, if not traumatic. Building trust is the key to allowing my patients to shift in ways that are dynamic to their goals.

One of my strengths that lead to my patients succeeding on their own is my own realization and belief that we live in the REAL WORLD. This means goals must be set that are not far off from what people normally do. When given medical goals, that seem un-doable, it can feel futile, frustrating and hopeless, but if I can align those goals with their lifestyle, I consider it a success. Often times, just
listening to my patients is the best path to success. They know more than I ever will about what the real issues are and can heal them quickly if I don’t interrupt.
If you and/or someone you love needs assistance with recovery from an eating disorder, diabetes management, weight management, or medical nutrition diagnoses, I would love to talk with you about how we can attain your goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment